HydRO Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HydRO Gaming Forum

Hybrid Ragnarok Online Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

UNA AKO, BIGYAN NYO AKO NG JACKET, WilPHONE AT KAHIT ANO PA! HAHAHAHAHA

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MakGumabao

MakGumabao
Poring
Poring

I started playing RO when I was 11, with my brother Phen(na hinahanap hanap na ni Nico ngayon sa RO nya). He taught me basics and other stuffs that I have learned until now. I never played low rate servers 'cause that was just a start. Low rate makes my life miserable because I don't know anything about that. Now that I almost know where to start and excel, I started searching low rate servers(no need to mention) including mid rates until Nico introduced this to me.

I started playing this server about 5 days ago. My experience here was just like my last RO like; KiinzRO, WoRO but here, there's a lot of change. From custom effects up to weapon slots and many more. Quest are easy as long as you're an addict Twisted Evil . In the first 3 days, I started dominating PvP Room, killing players that already have their set of equips. Then, someone figured out my weakness and got me owned in PvP, that made me think to acquire other items and realize that they are not useless and not to depend on a single build. That's why it is called HybridRO.

I enjoyed it because it's a Free to play server. Smile Good luck and have fun players.

IGN: Gumabao

[ Admin ] Ran

[ Admin ] Ran
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome to HydRO.

And thank you for realizing what I said.

MakGumabao

MakGumabao
Poring
Poring

Hahaha. Gusto ko yang signature mo :DD Up nba?

Tsubaki.

Tsubaki.
Poring
Poring

GO HOME YOU'RE DRUNK :S

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum